• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Life - Optional Pvp

NtNKG3r.png

1.2kk profit

Holy shit :p

BTW how long did it take to sell? :)

1 hour to sell, not too bad.

I'm going to wait a month to sell the next ones, so not much activity will be on this thread, only levels. :)

Level updates.

EK 2 is now premium

I'll update their eq etc in a few days.

Their higher than this but I havent got screenshots :)

Current Levels:
EK1 - 174
EK2 - 152
EK3- 142
EK4- 105

Nice levels man, insane loot haha

anyone crying about bots as Three has already said all bots are detectable, its how you use the bot which will make you either unnoticeable or not.

What system(s) you running these bots on?

Keep up the good work :)

anyone crying about bots as Three has already said all bots are detectable, its how you use the bot which will make you either unnoticeable or not.

That's not entirely true, it depends on bot first and player second.

That's not entirely true, it depends on bot first and player second.

Lmao thats a given.
But when you have a bot that has done all it can do to be undetectable then its down to the player to use it right.

It's a real shitty machine but it works. ^^

Bots are detectable. I don't know if I've just been lucky or what. xd

Implying Xenobot looks 'pro
It's easily detected, looks unprofessional and I dislike the community.

I don't know how bbot looks, but I know that xenobot looks pretty damn ugly.. It's really easy to work with, but I'd pick redbot(the UI) anyday over xeno lol

Good luck with the life thread =3, I'm following

I was all for manualling but tibia is too repetitive. I'd rather bot til I have enough levels then manual when the game is fun enough.
Another proof why botting ruined tibia.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@up
That's your opinion, the HUD isn't what makes a bot good. The developers are. DarkstaR is a far better developer than redbots. I'd say the top 2 bots are xeno and windbot, windbot is probably first. Since it has more functions, though I prefer dark star as a developer.

Back