• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Life - Optional Pvp

I was all for manualling but tibia is too repetitive. I'd rather bot til I have enough levels then manual when the game is fun enough.

@up
That's your opinion, the HUD isn't what makes a bot good. The developers are. DarkstaR is a far better developer than redbots. I'd say the top 2 bots are xeno and windbot, windbot is probably first. Since it has more functions, though I prefer dark star as a developer.

@Three Magic
Yes its my opinion, and sadly the truth.
Bots ruined Tibia, CIP ruined Tibia by accepting them.

In one way, it could have been improved, on the other hand, these "boring parts" had a charm to it.
You spent your time during the weeks to hunt goblins, rotworms or trolls, during that time, you made runes.
Once saturday came, you used the HMMs and UHs to hunt Dragon Lords for 4 hours with a blocker and summons.

By even adding a possibility to buy runes ruined economy and interaction.
LvL and EQ ment something for real. The most important thing was your actions and behaviour towards others.
Nowadays, kids don't give a shit, and that, is also a thing the bots created. You don't have to work for your character so you get no Connection to it.
That my friend, was the best game ever made, that my friend, was Tibia.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@Three Magic

In one way, it could have been improved, on the other hand, these "boring parts" had a charm to it.
You spent your time during the weeks to hunt goblins, rotworms or trolls, during that time, you made runes.
Once saturday came, you used the HMMs and UHs to hunt Dragon Lords for 4 hours with a blocker and summons.

LvL and EQ ment something for real. The most important thing was your actions and behaviour towards others.
Nowadays, kids don't give a shit, and that, is also a thing the bots created. You don't have to work for your character so you get no Connection to it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I agree 100%. CipSoft should have acted correctly. The economy is shit and yes you don't get attached to one character. Tibia has changed. I miss the old times but I won't stop botting until cip fixes the problem. I don't have time to play tibia anymore, just enough time to set up bots. If Tibia ever done a hard reset by deleting all accounts and being more harsh with bots by banning them on sight, I would re-love this game like I once did.
Until then, I will carry on botting because I enjoy it.

Please no further posts about this, I'd be more than happy to chat about it over private message or if you create a thread in the correct section.

Just FYI; I'm not a kid & botting doesn't make me one.

Loot:

s88mK3b.png

Profit:
9HBiu5f.png

No offence but Xenobot is detectable and sucks, get iBot.
This kid has no idea haha,

Also Three, where did you bot your EKs in FACC? I'm looking to get some botters going.

@Three Magic

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

You guys can't fault Cip for 'allowing bots' they didnt allow it intentionally at all you dumb fucks, think about every big game, Runescape, Wow, Diablo, Evony, all riddled with botters, and it's not because the owners of them games 'allow' them they do what they can to get rid of these botters. The problem being they can't just mass ban at the risk of actual legit players who just play alot getting banned, and as far as saying bots are detectable, clearly they are not or every single botter in the game woulda been fried by Cip by now, get educated.

This kid has no idea haha,

Also Three, where did you bot your EKs in FACC? I'm looking to get some botters going.

North Thais Trolls -> Ancient Temple Rotworms -> Thais Undeads -> Shadowthorn / Outside Orc Fortress -> Venore Coryms -> Carlin Coryms

I levelled a few characters from 1 - 150 in free account only. Didn't take too long actually.

North Thais Trolls -> Ancient Temple Rotworms -> Thais Undeads -> Shadowthorn / Outside Orc Fortress -> Venore Coryms -> Carlin Coryms

I levelled a few characters from 1 - 150 in free account only. Didn't take too long actually.
Hey thanks for the reply, I'm new to EK so could you give me a guideline on what level to go to each spawn also? :p I would appreciate it bro.

Hey thanks for the reply, I'm new to EK so could you give me a guideline on what level to go to each spawn also? :p I would appreciate it bro.
8, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100

How do you get so massive loot :eek:? I got a 200 EK, but I never manage to get that much.. Do you bot multiple characters? And for how long did it take you to collect all that?

How do you get so massive loot :eek:? I got a 200 EK, but I never manage to get that much.. Do you bot multiple characters? And for how long did it take you to collect all that?

I have 3 EKs botting atm
:)

Their premium account is about to expire. I won't renew it. Instead, I'll be moving to a pvp world botting a paladin, 3 knights and a sorcerer. You'll see soon. I also will be moving away from Xenobot shortly.

@Rolex, That's funny you call me a kid Rolex because you're just a typical 15 year old calling someone a virgin or calling someone a kid. I just put my opinion that iBot was better but I don't use any kind of bot and I am level 392 in real tibia...

No bitching on my thread please, thanks.

Windbot is better than both of them. Everyone has different opinions.

I'm done with xenobot, the community is shit and the bot is falling behind in the market.

I'll be selling these accounts if anyone is interested pm me

@Rolex, That's funny you call me a kid Rolex because you're just a typical 15 year old calling someone a virgin or calling someone a kid. I just put my opinion that iBot was better but I don't use any kind of bot and I am level 392 in real tibia...
Calm down buddy, and haha 392 without bots? Comon mate that's a bit sad don't you think ;]

Back