• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My life thread

Wasnt some one here, i guess cuz yesterday i downloaded some ipchangers, now i find the keylogger on my pc MSERVICE32_T.EXE :(

FjE7OfbpAQ.png

:( watch out with this pages :'(, btw bogart did you downloaded one of those when you got hacked?

Wasnt some one here, i guess cuz yesterday i downloaded some ipchangers, now i find the keylogger on my pc MSERVICE32_T.EXE :(

FjE7OfbpAQ.png

:( watch out with this pages :'(, btw bogart did you downloaded one of those when you got hacked?

dont think so, i always use Talaturen's IP Changer >_<

FjE7OfbpAQ.png

Most likely the second link.

:( yea donkey's i had another one of those items in my depot :(!

could they check all my passwords like PayPal, hotmail, etc... or just tibia D:?

:( yea donkey's i had another one of those items in my depot :(!

could they check all my passwords like PayPal, hotmail, etc... or just tibia D:?
They could probably get all of those. I'd say, change all passwords from another computer and then fix yours.

already deleted the keylogger and changes some passwords the important ones

aff that sucks but hey, you can have my 30 ek on Refugia if you want :)

EQ: Steel Helmet, K-axe , Medusa Shield, K-arm, K-legs, BoH
And it got 13,5k gp in Bank, maybe more in some prem DP (probably alot of crocodile task loot in Port Hope) ;p
It got promo too(50% sure)

aff that sucks but hey, you can have my 30 ek on Refugia if you want :)

EQ: Steel Helmet, K-axe , Medusa Shield, K-arm, K-legs, BoH
And it got 13,5k gp in Bank, maybe more in some prem DP (probably alot of crocodile task loot in Port Hope) ;p
It got promo too(50% sure)
I really appreciate that :p but no thanks, i will quit tibia for a bit, and if i want to play again, i'll buy some gold :s thanks anyways :p

Back