• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Life Thread

joshwah18

Reaction score
Welcome, My goal is to update you all on my progress and possibly make some friends in the process of showing my advances in level, and skill.
(oals are for my knight, other characters are extras.)
Goals
Levels: Club: Magic:
100 [x] 75 [x] 6 [x]
150 [] 90 [] 7 [x]
200 [] 100 [] 8 []
150 [] 110 [] 9 []
300 [] 125 [] 10 []
350 [] 11 []
400 [] 12 []
500 []
This is my Main level up guy now
19t4ar.jpg

These are my alternate characters.
2ylnxwp.png

k3w111.jpg

I'll be posting loot pictures, level ups, and quests.
If anybody is wanting to level up with my knight or any of my characters let me know!

Last edited:
Some level updates on my knight. Pushing thru a boring time in his life..
Anybody have ideas on where a better place to hunt would be? I've been inactive since 8.1 so everything is very different now.
I'm also buying a better axe, doesnt matter the level on it I will reach it eventually.
xf2tu1.png

2v3lgfq.png

Leave some comments, tips, joys or concerns if you would. Like I said its been many years since I've played so I'm a bit rusty.

Continuing my boring rampage against the ancient scarabs, when I get 100 I'll try my shot at the arenas so I can get a new club.
2zylmpf.png

I only use the bot to heal and support, I actually do the hunting. But I'll try that out thank you.

Started in on some pirates, need to find a place with a lot more tho. How do I get to Nargor I think it's called. Cant remember for sure. It's the island full of pirates.
14t8xhx.png

lol, thanks fatimathebruxa. I carted all of them out with me i had 73, so it was almost 30k just in those :D.

Good morning everybody, I broke 100 today but I took a SS over it.. Here's some bog raider loot.
slmmnn.png

Back