• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Little Druid

E

Evil Puncker

Floki.png

JnW4CZw.png
xkUt9ml.png

Last edited by a moderator:
grats :p
what world? and I think you should just make one thread, it'll be easier :D

Perhaps a thread for the character your actually making then another for all the ones that are just training? :)

I'm training all xD but I'm thinking in hunting the 2 happy hours with each one :p that is why one thread for each

Perhaps a thread for the character your actually making then another for all the ones that are just training? :)

This... Posting "Training Reports" is so stupid, who the fuck? I can do this myself.
The point in lifethreads is to share what you do with your character, to share experiances you've had, levels you've gained, not how long you sat in trainers for, different if you actually trained them yourself, that's sort've a different matter, because you took the time to set it up etc here you're just logging in & out of the same characters each day, woopty doo.

Just showing you the reality of the situation here, you should've stuck them into the same thread, there not a mess together, imo they're a mess seperately because all you're doing right now is posting offline training reports.

Your knights the best one at the moment, you're going strong, your pally one was good then you just stopped playing it & now it's dead. You're just adding more to your plate.

This... Posting "Training Reports" is so stupid, who the fuck? I can do this myself.
The point in lifethreads is to share what you do with your character, to share experiances you've had, levels you've gained, not how long you sat in trainers for, different if you actually trained them yourself, that's sort've a different matter, because you took the time to set it up etc here you're just logging in & out of the same characters each day, woopty doo.

Just showing you the reality of the situation here, you should've stuck them into the same thread, there not a mess together, imo they're a mess seperately because all you're doing right now is posting offline training reports.

You say this, but people said the exact same thing as you when I posted my skills up to 70/70 and no one gave a fuck. =/

You say this, but people said the exact same thing as you when I posted my skills up to 70/70 and no one gave a fuck. =/

That's true, not many people actually like seeing skill posts, which is why i never do it on my thread, though there are afew that actually do so it's i dnno 50/50 (I also personally see no point in it either tbh).

I consider Life Threads/Or those of similar things, to be just that, a summary story of the "Life" of ones character, skills are irrelevent because they're a boreing part of every character, everyone has to do it, but no one really wants to, really everyone just wants to see levels, loot, actions, experiences that you've had, funny moments, odd moments, shit like that.
I enjoy looking through lifethreads, i do it alot, but when all i see is skills am just wtf :s

Or at least that's what i would've thought.

But makes no difference really, i just wanted to share my thoughts on it, because i hate seeing all his skill posts when i know he can go & do more entertaining things with his characters :/

ee guys this is not a lifethread, I never stated it anywhere, I'm just posting for the heck of keeping an archive of screenies, whatever they are. I don't give a fuck anyway if it will got comments or not :p and I really can't do anything more entertaining since my internet is fucked as hell those days :(

:'( Make one thread, it makes it easier for us :D
Just with whichever update just say e.g

Update on Knight
pic

Update on Sorc
pic

Back