• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Little Knight

E

Evil Puncker

blablabla here it goes, will be trainning until 80 axe skill :D then do some power lvl, so I can use my SCA, that is why this char was created :) (LOL no)
Puncker.png

GiIBwgU.png
M52ti1r.png

PeS1mW-.png

Last edited by a moderator:
pacera as my RP :p forgot to mention it lol, btw added a sign so it shows some info

yeah, but I never quit definitively :p also I can't change world since I'm way too linked to pacera since 2008, all my items, money and characters are there :/ (I don't say friends bcz they stopped to play already lol)

yeah, but I never quit definitively :p also I can't change world since I'm way too linked to pacera since 2008, all my items, money and characters are there :/ (I don't say friends bcz they stopped to play already lol)

World trade them? :)
Well your character will cost you 20 euros of course :(

World trade them? :)
Well your character will cost you 20 euros of course :(
Lunara is o-pvp while Pacera don't xD I was from Jamera back in the times, so I got tired of PvP and started in Pacera, so I'm not really in a mood of playing against players again :(

Lunara is o-pvp while Pacera don't xD I was from Jamera back in the times, so I got tired of PvP and started in Pacera, so I'm not really in a mood of playing against players again :(

Ah I see :p
Sometimes I prefer o-pvp but it gets boring at a higher level :(

I demand offline training for fishing!! xDD jk
PeS1mW-.png

- - - Updated - - -

3 hours and some of offline training! hope to get 80 axe soon
kPniJjt.png

I'm thinking in power lvling to 35 to make jean pierre's event :D but idk :( what do you guys think?

If you train the normal way it will take you..
tibia-stats.com said:
Hmm... let's see....

A knight with a melee skill of 66 and 95% to go...

In order to get a melee skill of 80 you will have to train:

161 hour(s) 19 minute(s) and 0 seconds

During this time you will do 290370 hits.

If you train with offline skilling it will take double that time so 322 hourss & 38 minutes :)

If you train the normal way it will take you..

If you train with offline skilling it will take double that time so 322 hourss & 38 minutes :)

Please do not discourage me :(

jk xD I'm training online too :p btw I'm thinking in training all my 25 premium days left, it may be enough, so I power lvl the another 60 days

Back