• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Little Paladin

yeah, but in the reverse way :/
isJ8R.png

note to myself:
never put your equipment on another character and go somewhere naked and stay afk

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, but the in the reverse way :/
isJ8R.png

note to myself:
never put your equipment on another character and go somewhere naked and stay afk

I've lost a lot of those notes over the years, if you know what i'm saying ;)

Basicly i'm an idiot...

Nice thread by the way, the best of luck to you my friend :)

Feb 11 2012, 22:13:05 CET Died at Level 50 by a tin lizzard of Lyxoph.
found 2 in outlaw camp...

hate this 15 anniversary shit this death make me spend 36k :c

go join pvp world with me, just call more 5-10 br fags, i give char lvl 150+ for all.

go join pvp world with me, just call more 5-10 br fags, i give char lvl 150+ for all.

lol, i've said already that i don't (like) bot :p and btw i like to play on characters that i've made everything on it all by myself, that is why i've never bought any character nor used bot :p maybe now i'll just enhance my knight (lvl 22) skills until i got some time and motivation to powerlvl

btw i've said to you already that i don't know anyone that plays tibia here in brazil beside you :D

lol, i've said already that i don't (like) bot :p and btw i like to play on characters that i've made everything on it all by myself, that is why i've never bought any character nor used bot :p maybe now i'll just enhance my knight (lvl 22) skills until i got some time and motivation to powerlvl

affa, not need you like bot, and what problem is my makers -.-, I atm have 10 makers ready to go war. The leader of that shit have 20. Atm we make 5kk/ day. Btw if u don't like, i can't do nothing.

Lol,if i had premmy,i would lvl :D So..thats what u should do :D

ok, i'll try to take lvl 100 with my rp then =P

bump ss:

3OqMj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!
Some pics please :troll:

I've been following this since you started, but I dont think I've posted.

Paladins ftw <3

each update from cipsoft makes the game worse..still I wish to see more screens :D

Gz dude. Eh,tibia seems so fun when someone else is playing it ;D

Back