• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Little Paladin

Nice screens :D

Anyway i have bug or smth: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Evil Puncker again.

I didn't give you any rep from 3-4 months? Sucks.

you need to give rep to different ppl in order to rep me again :)

@new lvl after some stupid deaths
FxLNipa.png

@achievements
Ic7pvtr.png

b6oDGa2.png

uEqYVQN.png

- - - Updated - - -

@achivement
XaBh6Fl.png

also just finished all missions from the explorer society quest, kinda long :p

@achievement
4SGy3MN.png

also got it but forgot to take ss
04:06 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Nestling".

- - - Updated - - -

@new lvl
lgqm0G6.png

Hey guys,after a long retirement I wanted to start my paladin again and would know what eq I should buy on a level 105 rp?
keep going

@poi quest done
uJsIosA.png

Hey guys,after a long retirement I wanted to start my paladin again and would know what eq I should buy on a level 105 rp?
keep going

draken boots, yalaharian leg piece, master archer armor, demon or zaoan helmet :) I would go for it

Oh gawd what's up with all these friends of yours that are able to help you through quests?! Stahp making me jelly :<

I heard about:
Master Archers Armor,Elite Draken Helmet,Mycological Bow,Yalahari Legs,Soft Boots,Boots of Haste

Ofcourse I can afford it,should I buy it?
Nice PoI! :D

I heard about:
Master Archers Armor,Elite Draken Helmet,Mycological Bow,Yalahari Legs,Soft Boots,Boots of Haste

Ofcourse I can afford it,should I buy it?
Nice PoI! :D

Buy Draken Boots instead of boh

Back