• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Little Paladin

I didnt mean share your account haha, i meant have someone block stuff for you :p

Are you still active on Refugia? :)
I never played in refugia lol o_O

btw got naj loot from boss:
VwHLqIUmCr.png

lol nice, hunting tarantula for boss loot is much more profit ^^

lol nice, hunting tarantula for boss loot is much more profit ^^
yeah, but actually I'm looking for task points :p so if I kill too many tarantulas I'll lvl up faster than hunting crocodiles, and btw ALL tarantulas spot are full all the time =/

I'd just hunt mutated humans instead of crododiles, better exp and nice money. At level 60 you should do alright at Water Elementals, takes like 35 minutes/task there.

I'd just hunt mutated humans instead of crododiles, better exp and nice money. At level 60 you should do alright at Water Elementals, takes like 35 minutes/task there.
thanks for the tip, but i have only 37 premium days (i think) so i don't think that i can take 60 and do the tasks with those days =/

Back