• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My little screenshot collection ;D

After several fking deaths,i decided to waste some cash on my cellphone,so i bought 2 exp scrolls ^^... more lvls will come shortly though

Last edited:
As we finally go calassa,after months of waiting i decided to get full terrorist outfit ;)

will take some time,but i think i can make it without buying any of the stuff xD

[Edit]: Decided to go for pirate sabre addon,so i made a little hunt at Nargor ;)

Last edited:
Bah u should've took that crossbow xD i want it to my house
If some1 selling it pm me pls :)
gogo more pics love them

Wow...
Best person i ever seen
Non botter right?
i cant get 100 without botting.
because im alaways bored.
and somtimes i get 300 in icechaw manual in 1 day :p
somtimes no lifers
somtimes BORED

Wow...
Best person i ever seen
Non botter right?
i cant get 100 without botting.
because im alaways bored.
and somtimes i get 300 in icechaw manual in 1 day :p
somtimes no lifers
somtimes BORED

Took a couple of lvls on Stor Stark and Spyde with Healbot,but i've never used cavebot :p

realDuderino if you have problem to Starsky give some you ss. Starsky give some ss to this form :). i reae like watch his ss

New pic added :)wont come anymore screenshots for a couple of days now,going to my grandma tomorrow and i'll be back some time on monday x)

until then,enjoy the pics that already exists :D

PS. When i'm back,there will be more screenshots from mines ;)

Been kinda lazy lately,and havent been arsed to post any screenshots,but now i've added some and more will come for sure x)

well,it might just be me who got uber lootluck,who knows? ;)

oh btw,it's only 3x lootrate ^^

ye,maybe.. but the thing is that addon items here costs ALOT,so it's good that you get profit 99% of the hunts :D

ye,maybe.. but the thing is that addon items here costs ALOT,so it's good that you get profit 99% of the hunts :D

At least in icechaw, most of things are 1cc-5cc... A guy asked me to pay 1kk for 50 white poc , and I was like, that's a lot :O!

about topic : Good One :), I would like to start softcores, but starting from the Zero it's kinda hard :)

Nah,it aint that hard :p When i started my new knight,i lvled it from 1-97 in a couple of hours x)

Back