• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My little swamp

Fllawless

Reaction score
Okay first of all Im a new mapper, so look the map as my first mappings!

Im posting this because I want you to tell me how does it look :)

swamp2q.png

Yours
-Fllawless

Not bad. But you got to choose what kind of trees will you use for a certain area.
Because using many types of trees or bushes will make the piece ugly.
Also, don't put same stuff next to each other, this can be anything.

Good to see a little raw it shows your trying to know it a bit.. Try and add a bit more details because it seems a little spacious.. Looks good overall and keep on the raw platelet its a little tedious and time consuming but hey that's what mapping is

As silence said before me, its nice to see raw =P

Try experimenting with boarders a little bit. Don't just stick with the square shape.

Okay I tried to make it bigger and better, idk that did I do it better or does it look even more shitty :D

Im just learning to map! :D

-Fllawless

Look at someone else's maps, for example Neon's Mapping Thread and just look threw some of it and see how other people map. Also as Brad said try and not make it square and add a bit more borders to make it look better..

Back