• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mapp (begginer)

Exxivi

Reaction score
:thumbup:This is my second mapp !

First pic : 1.jpg

Other side of the bridge and a secret hole:2.jpg

here is the holl mountain : 3.jpg

And here is the secret hole : 4.jpg

Rate and give some tips

Looking good for your first map but it looks kinda square at some places..

aww man .. it's perfect for a begginer .. when i was a begginer i mapped like a naked chicken .. LOL! and i posted it on Otland they laughed at me till death .. keep it up man .. read more tutorials .. you'll be there believe me

aww man .. it's perfect for a begginer .. when i was a begginer i mapped like a naked chicken .. LOL! and i posted it on Otland they laughed at me till death .. keep it up man .. read more tutorials .. you'll be there believe me

we still laugh

Well its better to show off more. People cant see if it is good or not with only 1 island.

I'm not saying im a good mapper, my map is even more horrible.

Hmmm it's not topic about him so according to the topic: (ooops I teached gmod...)
Try to make more different places -> caves, beach, something with ice, jungle etc. :)
Would be well :)

Last edited:
Hmmm it's not topic about him so according to the topic: (ooops I teached gmod...)
Try to make more different places -> caves beah, somehting with ice, jungle etc. :)
Would be well :)

ty.. i will do that :D

Back
Top Bottom