• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mapping =)

Littleone

Reaction score
Well someone told me to start posting what i map etc so others can check it out also.

Here it goes =)

This is the start, i am not making something like everyone else - this is something new and different.
This is the start town.
You start level 1 and you get thrown into a vocation of your choice. You go to the trainer of your choice (if it is magic, ranger, or warrior) and you start "learning" the basics of becoming one of those warriors.

The spells will also be different and the monsters will be different.

badeend0000.png

New style dp! =)
badeend0003.png

badeend0004.png

badeend0005.png

Townsman with his pet!
Also you can see a part of the temple - You have to use the knife and you bind your blood to the town. (residence) it will have a script where you will see blood on the stone after =)
badeend0007.png

That is the ladder going down to the backpack shops but there is a script where it says the owner does not want to be disturbed and you can not go down =)
badeend0008.png

Well hope you guys like =), I work on my own and at my own pace. I do talk with my homeboy macedoon tho when i map =P

Edit: I have not finished with all the details yet tho, but i have been told to just show now and keep showing while i am busy so yea.

Hehe, the depot is quite unique and I like the idea's you have, good luck with this!

Looks fun and your ideas are cool. But, on the first picture, try fixing the roofs, it looks a tad weird. But good luck Littleone.

I like it man, Good job! Would love to see more ;)

This is some neat mapping =), also the ideas are great finally someone with something different.

Thanks guys =)

Hiper i am not close to done with details i map a bit then after i start placing more details =)

Well here are some more pictures i have been on vacation and i guess i start posting some new now.

Mountain taken over by spiders with some nice and unique secrets =)
snag0005l.png

This is the bank with sections deviding items by value (for show and rpg feel) , one section has caved in thus the items being transported.
snag0004.png

Being a ranger you would need a place to be able to make your bow!
snag0003d.png

Entrance to what is this?
snag0002.png

A warrior arena?
snag0001f.png

The druids nature powers have blessed the earth around their training grounds entrance!
snag0000a.png

So this is where the inmates used to take a shower...
57414365.png

Well hope you guys enjoy =) , i just enjoy mapping this for myself so yea thanks for looking.

Thanks guys =)

Hiper i am not close to done with details i map a bit then after i start placing more details =)

Well here are some more pictures i have been on vacation and i guess i start posting some new now.

Mountain taken over by spiders with some nice and unique secrets =)
snag0005l.png

This is the bank with sections deviding items by value (for show and rpg feel) , one section has caved in thus the items being transported.
snag0004.png

Being a ranger you would need a place to be able to make your bow!
snag0003d.png

Entrance to what is this?
snag0002.png

A warrior arena?
snag0001f.png

The druids nature powers have blessed the earth around their training grounds entrance!
snag0000a.png

So this is where the inmates used to take a shower...
57414365.png

Well hope you guys enjoy =) , i just enjoy mapping this for myself so yea thanks for looking.

Great, but i dont like roof in first screen. :(

Back