• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Mapping.

Hey...
My New Map :D

Some Nature:
23mrhtx.png

Regards,
WiiFit

Way too much flowers, and way to little bushes... and what did you do with that border too the right of the stone field :O Fucked up... :) A bit too many different kinds of creatures too imo.

Way too much flowers, and way to little bushes... and what did you do with that border too the right of the stone field :O Fucked up... :) A bit too many different kinds of creatures too imo.

About The Borders. I Fucked Up.. Cuz' Was Trying in RAW pallete :D

It's not bad for first mapping but you used auto border for pretty much the whole thing

YOu know there is a EDIT: button.. isn't there :p? Don't double post for correcting one word.
atleast comment on the work if your gonna post.

i like it. its got a cool style to it. i wanna see what you put on the outside of the temple.

edit: just saw second picture.

meh. it seems kinda plain. try breaking up the ground a bit more with tufts of grass and what not.

RAW ITS BETTER? But It Takes More Time Than Auto, Right?

RAW gives you a better quality of map. Yes, it takes longer but in the same sence you get a less origonal map. It gives it a feeling of standardness and less of a feeling of uniquness.

You want all of your maps to feel like theres no others like it anywhere, or atleast thats what i want when i map.

Water pump inside the statue, is making the water come out... Duhh.

Man go to school. omg.

oh yeah ofc i forgot that there is a water pump inside the statue.. fucking idiot

Back
Top Bottom