• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Mappings

2koolfurU

Reaction score
Hello I'm learning mapping,i looked on a few tutorials and this is what I made,please tell em what I need to fix,and maybe a few suggestions wouldn't hurt as well.

Side Comment:Im not sure about the spider webs and the tree branches one the ground around the trees but thats just my opinion.

Mapping Piece -- Small Area

smallarea.png

Here is my last non-raw image(after this Im goign to start using raw.

iceislands.png

Last edited:
I can't say it's bad, because it clearly isn't. It's definitely not good though.

Some tips for you:

When mapping forest areas remember to use 2 or 3 bushes, and then a tree nearby. Do not just place trees.

Your second step would be to stop auto-bordering and start using the raw palette, as it allows you to do more.

Follow my suggestions and then post some more pictures!

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Posted a New Image,Going to start using raw

@leftwing thanks for the suggestions ill start to use raw aswell hope my mappings come out better.

zoom in close and look at it all, from the "ingame" point of view. :) u got the nice start though.

Back