• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My money in Antica and Luminera, for money in Shadowcores

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I have 1,5kk in Antica and 900k in Luminera that i would like to trade for Shadowcores money, also I have 2 premium scrolls in Antica and 1 scroll in Luminera.

My Rates

1cc in Antica is 50 cc in Shadowcores

1cc in Luminera is 30cc in Shadowcores

Premium Scroll in Antica----OFFER
Premium Scroll in Luminera----OFFER

We are going to make the trade on this steps:

1- You will contact me on Shadowcores on my Char Vougue or Send me a Private message on Forums.
2- You'll give me/transfer the money to Vougue in Shadowcores
3- I will give/transfer you the money in Antica/Luminera to the character you will tell me in private.

* I won't go first *

You can check my reputation Here.

Feel free to ask anything.

Cheers~

Last edited:
1cc = 50cc
kkkkkkkkk

But It's easier to make 10 chars here on shadowcores, pg them to lvl 100, get the 160k~ you get for free till lvl 100, than make a character on rl tibia without anything, facc, pg to lvl 20 and then try to get a team to make 10k quest. :p

CHANGE MY MONEY HERE FOR MONEY IN TIBIA GLOBAL (WORLD: LUMINERA) HAVE 280KK HERE ~///~ TROCO MEU DINHEIRO AQUI POR DINHEIRO NO TIBIA GLOBAL (MUNDO: LUMINERA) TENHO 280KK AQUI

Back