• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Mountain's

Reaction score
Hello, this is my mountain i mapped for pokemon tibia as you can see.
No negative comments please.
And give me ideas to improve it! :)

PIC:
Graveyard RPG.jpgPokemon clefairy.jpgPokemon Ot Mounthains.jpgUten navn.jpgUten navn2.jpg

You don't know sarcasm, do you?

OT: I sadly cannot comment it w/o a negative comment. Or wait, I can say this: I've seen worse

very nice.

Thank you! :)

That's not done in RAW. I'm not stupid you know.
The onlything that isnt raw is the main ground, but i have added raw borders as you can see for example where its pideotto's.

And yeah the one mounthain with only one type of ground isnt finish, i forgot to finish it before posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, fuck will a mod please infract some of these assholes who deliberately give sarcastic fucking feedback when they know its shit?

Ontopic

The maps shit, autoborded like hell, there thats the harsh reality of it, use RAW or get better with your auto border skills.

... and do not lie about using all RAW because we're not stupid :D

Everything isnt autoborder, the main ground and the ground at the mountains but i added borders and other details to it, i used auto border to get the border around the mountain so it look better.
I doesnt say its the best i've done.
I did this map in like 15-20 min so not alot work

Back