• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mouse freezes every 5 seconds![SOLVED]

Chujnowski

Reaction score
Hello. I recently bought a razer deathadder about a month ago, now suddenly it starts freezing about every 5-6 seconds. It literally just freezes for about 0.2 to 0.3 seconds every 5-6 seconds. I have not changed anything in the settings, or spilled any coke/water on it. Anyone knows a solution?

Last edited:
I tried another normal microsoft mouse and it worked fine, now I realized that every 5-6 seconds this "light" that I have on my mouse blinks by itself, even if I turned it off in the settings.Now I turned it on, and then it shat down ever 5-6 seconds for 0.2/0.3 seconds. Lol.
Edit; blew on it as hard as I fucking could. Same shit lol.

It has a wire, but the problem seems to be gone now that I uninstalled the razer settings program. Thanks for the help!

It was probably some conflict with a driver that razer program installed or something
Glad that u got it working :)

WTF REPLAY??????
had the same problem, got Razer Deathadder - not wireless <or whatever it calls> freezes for about 5-10 secs <made my keyboard broken> :/

@up
you're being a troller, but its fun hahahahaha making me laugh in real life!

Back