• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My New Bot!

Diss

Reaction score
Yes I know the Layout and text is like magebots, Theres a reason for that, Because I used to use magebot so I want everything in the same location and I will change more of the visuals soon, As of right now I've only added a few things Cavebot\Looting coming soon
Uhmmm Yeah thats pretty much it..
pwnage.png

OH It is not TidoBot TidoBot is already complete and completely themed, I dont know if we have plans of releasing it

Oh, And The reason there is no place to enter a navi server is because its still in beta that would be extremely easy to change I just haven't done it yet.

Will be posting the BETA version for you to try out tomorrow as long as Jon doesn't mind

No It doesn't have as many features AS magebot there will be more like I said its the beta version and I do plan on changing all of the visuals aswell I just used magebot as a template.

Blake didnt help me make this one we did tido bot

brad u cant code...stop trying to give keyloggers haha

I can use visual c++ o.o and if I was tryin to give a keylogger I wouldnt of only gave select people it NOOB

^ give up xlog kill urself delete your chars you cant make a bot where on google did u find this link me it..? ;D

why you create a bot there are like 10 differents bot

Lol, I did def create it and, SmirNoff because mine will be better >.>

U might as well stop, tidus is incorporating his bot into the custom client..so everyone has shit ton of features except cave bot ofcourse.

Just work with him in ventrilo, he seems pretty excited about it. :)

i wish i was smart enough to script ;p gonna work on dragon spawn some more whiel slain downtime ;P

You can create your own scripts on mine aswell, I would post another screenshot but its too pro + Im not at my house and Jon that sounds sick Ill use the custom client and hex the ip to a diff server :D

Back