• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new computer :)

Nignog could've got better proc and ram! Gimme 1200 euros and I'd build u a mindblowing comp ^^

But that shiz is FACKING NICE!

Wanna send ur old shit to me for scraps?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

@Rethen:No dude (I've never said their isn't fine) 4GB is fine for the moment,wait 1 year and a half more.. and you'll need to upgrade again.

it's a pity , but well.. that's technology's mind :D

Change while we are creating some new changes

Regards,
Nacho:thumbup:

@Rethen:No dude (I've never said their isn't fine) 4GB is fine for the moment,wait 1 year and a half more.. and you'll need to upgrade again.

it's a pity , but well.. that's technology's mind :D

Change while we are creating some new changes

Regards,
Nacho:thumbup:

Even with Vista, you won't need more than 4GB memory in the upcoming 2 years unless you run heavy applications. Games won't be a problem. 2GB is still going strong.

It's nice man! :D
But it would be better with a i7 CPU and atleast 8 gig RAM :thumbup:

If you ask me..
That's too expensive though, 2,5 TB HDD really waste.
You probably wont even use 1 TB anyways unless you store LOADS of movies on your computer.
And why 1,6k mhz ram? lol :p 1333 is enough if I remember correctly they wont use more then 1333 anyways (might be false).
If I were you I would've taken a diff grafic card aswell XD but thats just me, I'm not pro when it's about comps I just like pretending to be one ^^

Here for example is a nice comp if you ask me ^^
Also note: there's 2x grafic cards because for the SLI function, you can remove one and add it some other time in the future
10 kr = 1 euro~ | 11000 kr = 1100 euro~

z060.jpg

Edit:
12k sek and only 4gb?
I dont think that vista nor Win7 can handle more then 4GB even if you get it so it doesn't really matter.
Better to buy it later when it's cheaper and when you can actually bring it to any purpose.

Last edited:
I dont think that vista nor Win7 can handle more then 4GB even if you get it so it doesn't really matter.
Better to buy it later when it's cheaper and when you can actually bring it to any purpose.

Yes they can, when 64-bit.

when it's x64 you can have more than 4GB of RAM, When its x86 you can only have MAX 4GB of RAM, I have 4 GB but my system says it only has 2GB.. its.. strange..

could be because of your graphics card, and other things that have their own memory. x86 can only address 2^32 bytes (4GB) of memory in total. :p

Back