• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My New Discord Username

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Doing my best to make some time again for my lifelong hobby, OtLand & Open Tibia. Unfortunately, my old Discord account is inaccessible because of 2FA, and I didn’t save my backup codes... I know, my bad. My signature contains my new username if anyone would like to add me. It would be nice to chat with you guys.

Hope to see you all around more often! :)

Your domain is GoDaddy advertising. Also you should ditch GoDaddy asap, they are morally bankrupt.

Your domain is GoDaddy advertising. Also you should ditch GoDaddy asap, they are morally bankrupt.

Yeah, my site has been offline for a long time. Hope to get it back online soon. I just own the domains through them. Thanks for the heads up.

How are you doing btw? If i recall correctly you were having some financial trouble or problems with housing.

How are you doing btw? If i recall correctly you were having some financial trouble or problems with housing.

Doing better. :) Took a few years but things are going back to normal, or as close to normalcy as I can get.

Last edited:
Back