• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my new haircut

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
cImjUHGl9M.jpg

That thing isnt looking like toni Tiger, it looks like a fat bear.

u make a better one from dat picture an show me how it goes

I would never make something like that, thats simply emberassing, ive got too much class to fuck my hair up that bad. lol

It's look kind of wierd but a pretty cool idea.
Don't listen to the bad comments... Do your own thing playa :thumbup:

ur black?

edit: O I see from the back side of ur head ur black, from the front ur white.
massive beast

j2IZ3OVG59.bmp

@up hes black

ONT
I thought it was a badger

If ur puertorican than ur brown, not black :D
And doesnt matter wich skin color u have, its always emberassing, if ur black than its even worse lol

If ur puertorican than ur brown, not black :D
And doesnt matter wich skin color u have, its always emberassing, if ur black than its even worse lol
LOL we are basically white, but not like American or European White(that turn red if left in the sun for too much), the only reason we look brown most of the time is because we take a lot of sun(Tropical Island), but there are also "Trigeños" which are light brown and black people too.

Dastan, practice what you preach, if they taught you how to be peaceful and acceptive to things, then think that it is not embarrassing, it is actually pretty common for us to do some type of "art" on our hairs and that in some way can be culture. When you learn to be respectful to difference even if you do not like it then that's when you have really learned how to value your surroundings, please note that it is that kind of behavior why other people stereotype about your kind.

Have a nice day, I hope this has taught you something new.

@up
I'm White British and I dont go red when I tan.. I go brown..
But eh, I have a little Greek in me, so my skin is slightly tanned anyway.

Back