• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My New Layout [Mixed] LAYOUT

GM Denniz

Website- Designer- Mapper
Reaction score
backgrounduqr.png

This is my layout and i dont use now this for im not finish, i need codes this layout

Ths Layout Is From Avion, masiyah.se but i have fixed more on this website and coding

My Server Galera.hopto.org

And I Use Now WidNet on my server

REP++

Last edited:
Masiyah wasn't first with this layout, also copied from League of Legends. xd

open tibia should be free, if you made a web design you can't say somebody stole it except if they were using a program or something, other than that if they made it themselves you can't do anything or wait, what are you guys gonna do? call the cops?

open tibia should be free, if you made a web design you can't say somebody stole it except if they were using a program or something, other than that if they made it themselves you can't do anything or wait, what are you guys gonna do? call the cops?

What are you talking about now gelenzider? He even admit that he "stole" parts from Masiyah.se, which had stolen it from Vimera.zapto.org earlier. This template is original from League of Legends though.

You can't say that you made this by yourself if you took it from another website.

Back