• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My New Map Project!

TheCityAttraction.png

Thats the best one, looks like if cipsoft made it ;)

On the other once your lacking the WOW factor that makes you really like the mapping. Try to not just do some random things on the ground, make so that everything has a purpose of being thier.

Aidy! how come u never tell me when ur posting about this?! u tell me on MSN that ur making projects but never ever telling me ur posting bout them, u send me SS's and all but u need to update this, the bit u showed me aint on there xD

keep it up doom i can see that your ideas and mapping are both making progress, just keep practicing and new ideas will come along the way.

It is clear that you used RME map editor, The different kinds of nature don't fit together, for example the waterfall surrounded by grassy erea and the jungle surrounded by grass, But you used or imagination very well :)

From a noob mapper

TheCityAttraction.png

Thats the best one, looks like if cipsoft made it ;)

On the other once your lacking the WOW factor that makes you really like the mapping. Try to not just do some random things on the ground, make so that everything has a purpose of being thier.

I agree with flyde :)

Back
Top Bottom