• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My New Map Project!

Doom Drummer

royal hamster
Reaction score
Well,Im a Nub Mapper! Pow Pow!

and Well i Started a "Renovation/Under Construction City"

The City was based in the Older Age example; 1950's With Stone Walls and Old/Broken Roofes.

Now Its The year '08 and The Town was Discovered.Workers Are Working Hard to make The City Live-Able Again..And Alot Modern,Houses Have Fireplaces etc

So,Some Screenie's Here..

Yes i have to work on Not Making Things Squary,But Im Only a New/Learning Mapper so ya xD

Anyways Ill Stop Babbling on about my Babble..

Temple,At Ground Floor
- Oldest Building in Town,Building Site was made next to it..

TempleGrndFloor-1.png

With Roof.

TempleWithRoofsFloor.png

Entrance to Town
-The Town's History was known for its Clear and Clean Water Supply,Many Water Falls,and Water Holes Were Found..

CityEntrance.png

The Local Depot
- When Workers Found This Place,It Was a Mess,They Pulled it Down,and Remade it,They Built Rentable Rooms Upstairs and Upstairs from there they built A Pub for People to come Relax After a Hard day of Work..

Depot.png

Small Houses
-These Houses We're In No State to Live In,So Worker's Repaired The Houses With new Walls,and Put some New Roofing Down..and Added Fireplaces,as the Chill from the Ice Islands Blew towards them..and no one likes being cold right?

SomeHouses.png

Big Houses
-Not many of these we're built in this Old town,Many of the houses we're of Average size,But a few we're made,they had alot of space,beds and Garden space..but if you plan to buy one of these,you may wanna have some money behind you ;)

BiggerHouse.png

The Town's Attraction
-Well Everyone loves a Amazing Sight..if you live here,theres a Amazing Place to take your lover(make sure you take some roses from our florist or some chocolate from our amazing Food Salesman!!),or maybe would like to relax and do recreational stuff? The Amazing Waterfall north of town is a great Visit..

TheCityAttraction.png

EDIT!!!The Rotworm Cave Entrance
for our new players to enter our villages after hitting mainland,you find new monsters!,explorers found a mountain,with a secret passage! this land had weird creatures called rotworms! well heres a look at there habitat!

RotwormEntrance.png

Last Picture before you go..is a Little picture of my Mini Map
its really..Blank? yes yes these pics are of one of two mini villages here in my new project anyways..the mini map

MiniMap.png

Well thanks to all that Visited,and Liked!

Comments are welcome..
Critosizem Accepted..

Flaming Not alowwed..

Anyways Cheers!

EDIT: Will Update On Progress!!

Last edited:
I'm liking it dude, but it's a bit squary! maybe vary the tiles, but all and all, it's a not bad piece of work

Kind regards,

The last pic, 2nd floor would be lovely to stack battle in :D
For the information, dont think it really looks like a rpg construction site :S

The last pic, 2nd floor would be lovely to stack battle in :D
For the information, dont think it really looks like a rpg construction site :S

Agreed-Ish

Depends what you dont see as RPG Construction

The Tents,maybe i can see,but i added them for as thats where they sleep sorta feel but yeh i can see what ya mean in other aspects too

Thanks for the Comments Btw Guys! it helps! =]

I like it, but as you said, you need to work on the "squariness" a bit more. But the details looks cool. :)

I like the ones with mountains, waterfalls.. the depot doesnt need those jail-like bars there And.. on your houses, you should split up the rooms instead of having like, 2 rooms.. make it nice a "complicated" and have 3 or 4 rooms, because, you dont just have 2 rooms in your house, right?

I like it, but as you said, you need to work on the "squariness" a bit more. But the details looks cool. :)
yes you are right, and if I'm not wrong he got some wrong mappings :p other then that it looked good, good luck with your project :D

Well,Im a Nub Mapper! Pow Pow!

and Well i Started a "Renovation/Under Construction City"

The City was based in the Older Age example; 1950's With Stone Walls and Old/Broken Roofes.

Now Its The year '08 and The Town was Discovered.Workers Are Working Hard to make The City Live-Able Again..And Alot Modern,Houses Have Fireplaces etc

So,Some Screenie's Here..

Yes i have to work on Not Making Things Squary,But Im Only a New/Learning Mapper so ya xD

Anyways Ill Stop Babbling on about my Babble..

Temple,At Ground Floor
- Oldest Building in Town,Building Site was made next to it..

TempleGrndFloor-1.png

With Roof.

TempleWithRoofsFloor.png

Entrance to Town
-The Town's History was known for its Clear and Clean Water Supply,Many Water Falls,and Water Holes Were Found..

CityEntrance.png

The Local Depot
- When Workers Found This Place,It Was a Mess,They Pulled it Down,and Remade it,They Built Rentable Rooms Upstairs and Upstairs from there they built A Pub for People to come Relax After a Hard day of Work..

Depot.png

Small Houses
-These Houses We're In No State to Live In,So Worker's Repaired The Houses With new Walls,and Put some New Roofing Down..and Added Fireplaces,as the Chill from the Ice Islands Blew towards them..and no one likes being cold right?

SomeHouses.png

Big Houses
-Not many of these we're built in this Old town,Many of the houses we're of Average size,But a few we're made,they had alot of space,beds and Garden space..but if you plan to buy one of these,you may wanna have some money behind you ;)

BiggerHouse.png

The Town's Attraction
-Well Everyone loves a Amazing Sight..if you live here,theres a Amazing Place to take your lover(make sure you take some roses from our florist or some chocolate from our amazing Food Salesman!!),or maybe would like to relax and do recreational stuff? The Amazing Waterfall north of town is a great Visit..

TheCityAttraction.png

EDIT!!!The Rotworm Cave Entrance
for our new players to enter our villages after hitting mainland,you find new monsters!,explorers found a mountain,with a secret passage! this land had weird creatures called rotworms! well heres a look at there habitat!

RotwormEntrance.png

Last Picture before you go..is a Little picture of my Mini Map
its really..Blank? yes yes these pics are of one of two mini villages here in my new project anyways..the mini map

MiniMap.png

Well thanks to all that Visited,and Liked!

Comments are welcome..
Critosizem Accepted..

Flaming Not alowwed..

Anyways Cheers!

EDIT: Will Update On Progress!!

You are good mapper :eek:

too much stuff of the same kind
try too make depot and other houses more compact
try dont make it so squary
try too search ur whole pallet for stuff to map whit
and great luck
mvh/BaZZe