• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new map =]

Is that ur new map? o_O
Size? :D

That's a mapping piece ^^

6 / 10 Pretty good.

And all you others!!

Can you do better? "Please post screenshots!"

eww ugly sux and bad

Which is more than can be said for some of your work.

Anyway, I think it could be larger - and definitely remove the wooden frames & posts. They spoil it completely.

Other than that it's not too bad. It's just a shame I can't give my opinion on your true abilities as it's such a small piece.

Last edited:

Anyway, I think it could be larger - and definitely remove the wooden frames & posts. They spoil it completely.

Other than that it's not too bad. It's just a shame I can't give my opinion on your true abilities as it's such a small piece.

If you were ingame it doesn't really spoil it at all. <_<

If you were ingame it doesn't really spoil it at all. <_<

They look out of place. I don't see anything related to wooden posts anywhere near there. If I saw that in-game I'd ask myself where on earth they came from.

Please don't take my criticism as putting you down; I don't want to do that - I want to offer my views in the way of constructive criticism.

Umm well if you think about it have you ever been on a wharf? lol
Where else do they come from, they are obviously move under the water but on this there isn't because its a game.

But think about wharfs :S

read the post above it, before making statements.
gosh....

make it bigger, and post more screenshots, and i will definitly rate :thumbup:

read the post above it, before making statements.
gosh....

I did, and it may be your lack of a brain telling you otherwise but my comments were fully justified.

Stop acting like such a spoilt brat - if you're going to criticise someone's map at least say why it's being criticised rather than calling it ugly.

I did, and it may be your lack of a brain telling you otherwise but my comments were fully justified.

Stop acting like such a spoilt brat - if you're going to criticise someone's map at least say why it's being criticised rather than calling it ugly.

I think she was just being sarcastic at the post above her lol

Back