• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new project...

MY first question: Whats wrong with tibia wiki?
My second question: If you gonna make a wiki just for shadow, dont use pics off of tibia wiki.

good idea shadowcores.wiki =P explain all quest stats of that server =D continue =D good job

This server is replica of Real tibia why the fuck we need another wiki for same shit?

Perhaps because things are different here?

Do you need to kill 6666 demons to enter demon oak here? No.
Do you need to kill 666 demons in real tibia to enter demon oak? Yes.

At what NPC can I get Assassin Addon?
Do I need a quest to exchange spider silk to spider yarn?

There's plenty of things different here, which are kind of usefull to new and regular players here.

I enjoy the idea, but based on a "wiki" with a server that already is based on real tibia, I recomend you to do another fansite, something like "TibiaHispano" or "TibiaNews", if you do so, I'm up to help you!

I enjoy the idea, but based on a "wiki" with a server that already is based on real tibia, I recomend you to do another fansite, something like "TibiaHispano" or "TibiaNews", if you do so, I'm up to help you!

So if I make a fansite of shadowcores? i can also do that: P

- - - Updated - - -

-----

Last edited:
The differences between RealTibia and ShadowCores is more or less minor. Therefore I'd just sugges you to ask a question in the support board or in the help-channel in-game to get your answers. A WIKI just for ShadowCores is just useless in my opinion.

I was looking at the quest sections, and there's a picture of a player using exevo gran mas vis and is not rage of the skies sprite, so try to use new pictures or just leave tibia wiki, cuz
1.- is the same
2.- all pictures may cause confusion on new players
3.- Just my humble opinion

The differences between RealTibia and ShadowCores is more or less minor. Therefore I'd just sugges you to ask a question in the support board or in the help-channel in-game to get your answers. A WIKI just for ShadowCores is just useless in my opinion.

Yup :thumbup:

Back