• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new upcoming Evo

Big Rotworm/Troll.

b4zr60.png

2j0gwgp.png

2qdpyqx.png

20z8c4z.png

2vbnfo0.png

Thanks for the nice replies, i dont know when i open it yet. I just came back from vacation so i will continue witht he project tomorrow:)

Hey guys, My pc crached and i lost almost all my files , so i decided to stop with this project :(

<3 That sucks man. I hope you find some joy to work with another project and that people make him a offer he cant resist :D

I've been following this in silent ^^ so dont stop mapping you are good at it and this community needs mappers like you

aff.. that's sad :(
If you're gonna do something new; create an account (if you don't have one) on any of the free cloud services, like dropbox. That way your computer can go apeshit every week and you'll still have the files.

Wish you the best of luck with what you do next!
(you do have your images here, maybe you can recreate the stuff from memory? :) )

Back