• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My newest mapping.

rockydog

.:°/Hobby-mapper\°:.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my newest pices of mapping. Enjoy :)

2movvrn.jpg

o6yyk6.jpg

9bgozn.jpg

swy938.jpg

2ugnbcw.jpg

That's all from me for now folks. Hope you like'd it.

Regards,
Rocky

@ Mc
I like it with loads of grass tufts in the wild nature, I mean, how many forests have you seen with cut grass in? :) anyways, thanks for critism.

Nice to see some mapping of plain fields between cities that are playable and still look decent. It has cpme to be a bit underrated these days it seems. ^^

When I am mapping I like constantly have my left hand at the A, CTRL and SHIFT key. A is for switching from autoborder to raw mode. It's very handy using both modes.

I know... but I couldn't figure out how to put in a new watersource so it would look nice... I got some plans of making a bigger mountain behind those wich the waterfall comes from, and make the water dissapear into the mountain, but I don't rly had the time. Maybe in the future. :)

Looking good there.
But a bit to much Grass Tufts.

As said before too many grass tufts... Maybe add some flowers here and there. Oh and the structure of it all- seems unreal. Too many waterfalls everywhere and no place for the water to flow.

Flowers isn't nice in that kind of nature.

Lol Sizaro.... Don't post like that... I know I am a really lousy mapper, although tell me HOW to improve it. Maybe Show some of your Nature here in this thread so I can see how to make it better -.- don't just flame...

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 7/10
Detail: 9/10
Environment: 8/10
Nature: 8.5/10

Bonus:
Creative: No (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)

Overall score: 32.5/40

comment: It's good maybe indeed a bit to Much grass tufts. Maybe try to variate some more like Open places in the forest a spot of Dirt here and there. maybe some gravel. all in all this is a Fine RPG forest.

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Back