• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My noob mapping.

Danxo

Taranox Pwns
Reaction score
Hello i upload some pics of the map i continue working on (Yurots).
I will add custom towns and hunting spawns to it, Im aming on around 5-10Mb big map

Update 08-12-14
Minimap.
15e7hqt.jpg

2q99pb7.jpg

egwzdd.jpg

2vmubk0.jpg

Update 08-12-14
Minimap.
2i7uyc9.jpg

2hi1qpy.jpg

Last edited:
your work is a bit squary, but keep it up, you'll get better, ive remade the YurOts map 2 times, so if you want to see my version of some of the areas just lemme know

k ill post a pic or 2 later, but you should take the shade off of your pictures, makes it look alot better (shade,spawns, etc.)

the extensions of land on the island with nothing but that new city of yours looks kinda strange, you should examine like a Earth world map to get good shape ideas for your continents.

also if you take the screenshot, paste it into paint, you can crop of the material boxes and shit,so you just see the mapping. try that as well.

Is that RME map editor?

:(

nah not an evo map.. just a Danxo map.. :p

but im learning to map.. haven't mappen very much.
I hope some effort will turno the map good.

@Weed...
yep its RME, ye i forgot to change these things on my last SS. :S

its all good, just try to get used to remembering, and i wouldn't use RME if you really wanna get good, get used to using all sorts of specific ID's to build your mappings, rather than the paintbrush,randomize for you effect that RME provides.

Back