• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Nyan Challange!

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I swear i wont lie into this, and i will talk truthly!

Im hearing this song for ~30min and i will continue til it finishs!

I wont mute the sound, sound will be on max all the way, Im using headphones to get them straight into my ears, no extra music over it and i wont pause it!
If i lose ill say it i swear, i wont lie! Any challanger?

2j1peaa.png

s1uf7k.png

Update:
Sorry for the delay but after it i went to sleep cuz i coudnt resist, here is pic i took yesterday.

After 1h=
qn1ric.png

2zy96r5.png

AFTER 3H=
11wc51j.png

2utgfv8.png

Didnt notice that it didnt show 3h so i just did it now :p
34hf76e.png

I COUDNT CONTINUE, MY MINDDDD!!
I CLOSED IT AND WENT TO SLEEP, ANY CHALLANGER XDDD
Ill update the nyan thing xD

GOGOGOGO!

Last edited:
haha someone should make a 100hr video of nyan cat and record himself watching and then send it guiness records

UPDATED!

Challange? xD

This song will make you a true man!
Hmm, Okay :p

Enjoy Listening to me ^^.
Haha thank you :D

I can happily say I have never heard or seen nyan cat. And I don't plan on seeing this shit.
Good for u :p!

haha someone should make a 100hr video of nyan cat and record himself watching and then send it guiness records
i think its already exists :p 100h but not a record of watching it :p!

useless thread..
why? cuz u cant do it? o_O

FUCK LAST PIC DIDNT SHOW THE TIME 3, LEMME PUT IT THERE AND SS AND SHOW U :p
34hf76e.png

Last edited:
loooooool, u think im going to do it again? xDD

why the hell would someone make a 10 hour nyan cat movie hes probally a nolifer >,> and people that will listen to it must be very crazy omg

why the hell would someone make a 10 hour nyan cat movie hes probally a nolifer >,> and people that will listen to it must be very crazy omg
whoco5.gif

You honestly think it takes 10h to make a 10h video which just involves looping some crap?...

whoco5.gif

You honestly think it takes 10h to make a 10h video which just involves looping some crap?...

omfg u just dont get my fucking point its just fucking waste of time since there are 100+ nyan cats movies these people are just wasting ther time realy >,> and i just wasted my time to make my point twice >,> atleast i try jeez

Back
Top Bottom