• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My opinion about making this server better.

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dear Lunarforce Players,

I really don't think anyone can get this server back to life, the biggest problem of this ot is "High Levels"
400 EKS
400RPS
400MAGES that tank better than any ek/rp

I'm 100% that there won't be any new people on this server why? I'm sure 90% of people think like me, if I'm looking for an ot I look at the "Who's Online" and "Highest Level" on lunarforce its ridiculous, low amount of players and in the TOP-5 LIST everyone is 400+. It doesn't matter if we make 100 Polls about exp loss or even recalculating levels, since Brazilians will always say "NO" and since they are more, twifysoft support will listen to the majority. Also the big problem is that this server is Hard-core pvp, you can just take a look at rl tibia servers (Hardcore-PVP)
Inferna84EuropeHardcore PVP
Calva27EuropeHardcore PvP
Calvera14North AmericaHardcore PvP
Dolera46North AmericaHardcore PvP

Regards
Calar

It's really hard to make everyone happy atm, since everyone just want something else.
To me it would be the best to either ;
- Make a transfer period from lunarforce to shadowcores for 2 weeks, so everyone who wants to keep their char/cash blabla can keep it,
then after 2 weeks reset lunarforce, with the new expstages, delays for ssa's, lower mlvls etc etc.
- Or just open a complete new server, but we all know this won't happen anytime soon.

Moral of the story, we have to find a middleway in this, but you can't make everyone happy.

those responsible will see that the best thing to do is the new server.
not accurate and should not delay for create a new server
everything is very visible

LunarForce is dead and need a new server
easy, simple and Purpose. :)

Hardocre pvp its for Good ppl :) no1 want skullbash :) on calva playing 50-60 ppl but they fighting 24/7 and making smth :) they no need 1.5k players

Lunarforce have 250-300 players and we no need more :)

Lunarforce have 250-300 players and we no need more :)

SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE LIKE 6 THREADS ABOUT MAKING THIS SERVER BETTER?
MAKIGN SERVER BETTER = MORE PLAYERS ON SERVER

You're dumb as fuck, yes we all know that you're an OLD SCHOOL player !Albania!For!Life!

Veziv you're just a charlover!! you got no mother to love so you love your char, I mean the char that will get hacked.

+10Xabor.

SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE LIKE 6 THREADS ABOUT MAKING THIS SERVER BETTER?
MAKIGN SERVER BETTER = MORE PLAYERS ON SERVER

You're dumb as fuck, yes we all know that you're an OLD SCHOOL player !Albania!For!Life!

Veziv you're just a charlover!! you got no mother to love so you love your char, I mean the char that will get hacked.

+10Xabor.
I will repeat what I said in another post,who want to understand. read>>>http://otland.net/threads/vote-about-shared-exp.208127/page-2<<<

I think that the end of his opinion is totally ridiculous and of a mentally retarded.
you play a 2d game, so if think better than a Brazilian?
and the monkeys and donkeys, are the brs?
you can notice the names mentioned by you, who stole veziv are all Europeans.
look calar, now gave me a desire to live in Eastern Europe [VERY IRONIC]

Last edited:
I actually spoke to mark and hani but you guys dont want to listen. They said this server is made for war players not for the brazilians who are here that want to exp. They would change things if we just ask for it normally but then again in my thread enough of you said you like the way the server is right now so my conclusion is people want to talk a lot of bullshit on forums to look pro but actually dont want the changes.

I actually spoke to mark and hani but you guys dont want to listen. They said this server is made for war players not for the brazilians who are here that want to exp. They would change things if we just ask for it normally but then again in my thread enough of you said you like the way the server is right now so my conclusion is people want to talk a lot of bullshit on forums to look pro but actually dont want the changes.
What about this idea delete every account on lunarforce make a new ot where every exp stage is 2x less, also Back the old ue so when pz Locked we still hit same with UE, I dont know about transfers since it will be 2x less EXP i want it to be 2x less exp since people tank to much with lower hp and mana ssa dont rly matter cuz they still can die

Dino just tell mark what he need change :) and its everything :) i speaking with him too ): and w will have nice wars against nowik

Back