• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my opinion of lunarforce

Westie

Reaction score
i thought it was going to be a challenge to get level 100 like maybe take 2 weeks or a month and it be rare to see it but no obviously not loads was 100 on the first day it opened hmm :/ i would of enjoyed it fighting on level 20's exori frigo and that but whats the point init now people level 150 i just get 1 shot my a sd of nailed by a magebomb in my opinion you messed up here comment and let me know your opinion's no flamer's pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ye but as always mark made the rates too high and didnt changed his mind when ppl said that would be too high
FOCK

wars was fun when i was 30? summon 2 fes running around it was actually a challange

Easy to redo, Reset and lower the magic lvl rate same as skills cuz this is just retarded. After 12 hours offline you get 70 in magic level if not more.

i was the first one to get 100 , took me less than 3 hours , from those 3 hours i pked for like 1 hour. , no challenge at all.

its pretty stupid i thought there was a challange to it but the only challange is getting to places without getting magebombed

if you don't like my post fuck off? don't comment on my post if you don't like what i say..

i stated my opinion didn't say please post yours below did i?...

Back
Top Bottom