• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT got banned omg

Kebabix

Reaction score
I got banned with my ot that i had 99 procent upptime on otservlist.org no reason its says
Spoffing data info what does it mean ?

Autodectection probably.
We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

Try contacting him if you think the ban is unjustified.

I have people in training house and some peaple hire donation castles from other people to be there and hunt and go trianers

- - - Updated - - -

Bump and i contact him he never answer

- - - Updated - - -

Bump Can i get answer?

one month without otservlist... non-logout zone, edited idle time or website counting fake online.
if you have another ip to the same server you can add the other one, else you got a big problem.

Back