• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT is giving God to all (bug) I need fix it fast! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danipopeye

Reaction score
Hello community OtLand,

I need help and if possible as quickly as possible. Well, my problem is that players of my OT puts them GOD in various parts of the server, it is a big mistake because they spend a few days and the OT is going to hell because people break it, if someone knows it can be please tell me, not private, here. My OT is OTSMateria...

Thanks,

Daniel

What TFS version are u using? I know that for some years ago I downloaded a server with a hidden command that made u GOD. Maybe you got the same?

What TFS version are u using? I know that for some years ago I downloaded a server with a hidden command that made u GOD. Maybe you got the same?

I'm using TFS 0.4_SVN but the bug isn't a command, u get god for example walking in a some hunt place without reason :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back