• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT was hacked

Eldora

Banned User
Reaction score
Yesterday my OT server was hacked and all files were stolen and deleted from my server.
I don't know how the hacker managed to do this.

How can i protect myself from hacks like these?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Do you have XAMPP? I experimented this a long time ago, if you're using XAMPP, delete webdav and webalizer folder OR use UniServer instead.
Also, check that you have correctly configured your Windows Firewall, or download any good firewall, also make a scan with a good anti-virus.

Do you have XAMPP? I experimented this a long time ago, if you're using XAMPP, delete webdav and webalizer folder OR use UniServer instead.
Also, check that you have correctly configured your Windows Firewall, or download any good firewall, also make a scan with a good anti-virus.

Yes i was using XAMPP.
What is UniServer?

(I have tried to delete webdav and webalizer before, but then the hacker just created this folders and hacked it anyways.

I deleted the other thread you made about the same issue. Please stick to one thread at the time.

Back