• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OTC project

Itutorial

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am going to work on OTC. Anyone that can help me by listing known client bugs, and missing features, ect. would be great. I am not working on UI or anything similar to that. Strictly improvements on how the client works (player side) and code that causes bad performance or bugs in the client. Once some progress has been made on fixing the already existing structure I will work on more user-friendly methods of adding systems to the client and modifying the UI, ect.

Work with @Mehah on this

I will look at it. I mainly wanted to create my own so I can keep everything clean and know what needs to be done and has been done.

Has anyone used Mehahs OTC? how is it compared to kondrahs? From his thread i can see he made some nice progress, i guess its better to join forces and work on something together right?

I will look at it. I mainly wanted to create my own so I can keep everything clean and know what needs to be done and has been done.
The last thing we need is 100 different versions of otc, however i can only applaud your efforts regardless, we all need a proper working otc. good luck with it :)

I think going through both Moving towards OTC (https://otland.net/threads/moving-towards-otc.238754/) and OTClient Graphics Discussion (Anyone out there more knowledgeable than me?) (https://otland.net/threads/otclient-graphics-discussion-anyone-out-there-more-knowledgeable-than-me.244015/) are a must to such endeavor. Also trying to comprehend what otclientv8 actually improved.

The way I see things moving OTC to protocol 12.60 is a must, so TFS is free to do the same. With that I don't mean supporting every missing feature from 10.98 to 12.60, just that it can bug free connect to a 12.60 server. Leave the custom stuff/features to the users, but by moving protocol foward we ensure the community stay united working on the same repositories, instead of spliting into tons of projects. Also I would advocate over commiting stuff to the main OTC branch.

Connecting to 12.60 would be low on the list of priorities. No need to bring a bunch of new bugs because we are rushing. Fixing the current bugs is the goal.

Does anyone know if meh is still active? I need to have access to modifying the project and adding the new code. I don't want to be limited to waiting on someone to get a fix put in. That's the main problem.

Connecting to 12.60 would be low on the list of priorities. No need to bring a bunch of new bugs because we are rushing. Fixing the current bugs is the goal.

Does anyone know if meh is still active? I need to have access to modifying the project and adding the new code. I don't want to be limited to waiting on someone to get a fix put in. That's the main problem.
This is exactly why people invented pull requests in github, to avoid pushing non tested bad code.

12.60 packet received, send a terminal message and do nothing else. I don't see many bugs happening.

Back