• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint My other account got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Arkanist

Reaction score
Hello my other account named Andy Man got hacked, the proofs are that let's see, I'm from Cozumel, Mexico, I'm 15 years old and my skype is andyromero142 (< I think), I don't really know what else, my last password was Chivas, I've worked with heitorsb (you can ask him) and one more thing that only me and ghostx know is that I accepted to work with him on his sv. You can ask me other stuff.

Is it so hard to make a new skype account? and re add all friend you remeber as skype name or ask them later about their skype name. So hard wasn't it

Using passwords like "Chivas" definitely means no security. If you want a real password, try something like this: 123.................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I created this account when I was 11-12 never changed my password and in that time it was just easier to put my favorite soccer team.

Hope this was a lesson to you. You can now know what a safe password could be.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back