• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My own spawn (begginer)

well yea the nature is abit empty .. and mostly bushes are near each other there's no well arranged trees and bushies + flowers and dry grass and those touches are missing

Exxivi, you can't find anything wrong in the text because your english is as bad as his.

Exxivi, you can't find anything wrong in the text because your english is as bad as his.

Yeah i find somthing wrong with the text.... (mapps is wrong) (flour its wrong).... but i dont think i complain over 2 letters wrong .

Poof try to be away from the forum, or at least don't post on other people threads becasue as soon you post something, you become the "main problem", and the thread becomes boring

Is not bad yo be your first map 7/10 :)

Stop spamming you fucking retard. At the beginning of this topic you already rated him and whined about his bad english, what I think is proofing that you are the noob here because who cares about his english? You can understand it, can't you? That's where it's all about besides that this topic is about mapping and not about the english skills of someone.

Back