• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Paladin

Protegy

Luminiferous Aether
Reaction score
I thought i would share my paladins life thread, i recently quit though because i got hacked. I still have my chars the just got killed a bit and i lost all my items.
So here it goes.

1upIjE.png

I ran out of spears exactly when i killed that cyclopse lol.

B_DBND.png

Nice hunt in venore dragon lair.

fechSa.png

Another hunt in venore dragon lair, its very good exp here when your solo and no else is hunting here.

h58-JQ.png

Good hunt in Ankrahmun north west tomb under the First dragon lair. Great exp when solo and amazing amount of gps. Also you have a chance of looting a Fist on a Stick which is used for the Dromedary mount or you can sell for 60k-100k depending on your server.

rc-h7S.png

Hunting under thais cyclopses Mummies, Bone Lords, Crypt Shamblers and Dragons. Pretty good exp and safe to hunt in if your premium cause mainly non premium people go so if you start getting pked just haste and run away. Tip: I usually wear the citizin outfit without addons to pretend im non premium.

q2QA1a.png

Fun little hunt in venore dragon lair. All floors Dragons/Dragon Lords. Good exp but could be wasteful with the dragon lords.

D1MFE0.png

I had just finished a hunt in the tomb under these dragons. Great exp and great gps. These dragons are ok exp but dangers cause upstairs there is 2 together and on top of that there is 3 together without much room to run.

vnp5PC.png

Good hunt in Ankrahmuns 2nd dragon lair. Great exp and not much waste until you go up to the second floor careful not lure too many dragons and the 1 dragon lord at the same time. I usually go up the stairs and dont move until i kill the dragons that are already there then i slowly lure the dragon lord and pwn him.

U5WxmD.png

I went and bought the 4 books needed for the deepling outfit and got the outfit with a friend. The books only cost me 10k in total for all 4. :D

rk0OPJ.png

Was hunting in Ankrahmuns 3rd dragon lair with a friend. Great exp and okay loot, if you go up to the second floor it will be a major waste if solo there's like 3 dragon lords and 2 dragons so try to lure 1 at a time to the stairs and pwn them.

Z3aOp3.png

Hunting again in Ankrahmuns 3rd dragon lair. Solo this time and still great exp and okay loot. Not much waste if you don't go to the second floor. Also its great exp if you clear Ankrahmuns 3rd dragon lair then go and clear Ankrahmuns 2nd dragon lair and back to the 3rd dragon lair again. Etc.

CUxp4f.png

Hunted in a hidden tomb north east of ankrahmun. Great exp with my level 45 sorcerer friend. This tomb has a bunch of crypt shamblers and vampires, giant spiders and Ancient Scarabs. So good place to hunt with a friend, would be wasteful to hunt solo. My friend took like 300 great fireball runes and i would lure a bunch of creatures. VERY GOOD exp, and loot.

4j4_oZ.png

Was hunting in the -3 floor in the tomb under Ankrahmuns first dragon lair with my friend. I don't suggest hunting down here with a friend, exp won't be very good. Also pretty wasteful cause those Sandstone Scorpions poison hits like 40+ every hit and the mummies paralyze alot. So make sure to take a nice amount of potions if you go down here.

shhv-2.png

Hunting in the same tomb as above, except this time i was hunting -2 floor. VERY GOOD exp and loot if you hunt in the tombs -1 and -2 floors.

qjPWDG.png

Was hunting the the same tomb except i left the tomb when i only needed 210 exp left to take a nice photo xD.

bmp22s.png

Was hunting in Yalahars Alchemist tower at Necromancers/Hero's. Its okay exp but the loot is great if you clear it all you can loot BOH from Necromancers and Crown Set from Hero's. Also you can loot Reins for the Black Sheep Mount from the Dark Apprentice's and Dark Priests that are walking around there.

s_DqAn.png

Was hunting in Yalahar's Muted Humans. Pretty good exp, and great amount of gps.

1ffWNh.png

Hunting in Darashia's Dragon Lord Lair. VERY AWESOME exp. And good loot if you are lucky. I only waste about 100 mana pots everytime i go hunting here so its only like 6k waste. Unless you are mage which then you will waste 10k+ in pots and runes.

j--EO7.png

Here's an example of how much exp i was making an hour at Darashia' s Dragon Lord Lair.

xsCk7-.png

Was hunting in Yalahar's alchemist tower. Its okay exp without ANY waste at all other than spears, cause these creatures drop mana pots and health potions like crazy. Good place to hunt to make money cause you can loot Reigns for the Black Sheep mount which you can sell for 50k+ depending on your server.

BC6mHF.png

Here's my last level that i got before i got hacked. I was hunting in the Plains of Havoc dragon lair and the Giant Spiders. Pretty good exp but wasteful cause the Giant Spiders hit hard and are very fast.

Last edited:
Yea i recently stopped since i got hacked. But i've been thinking of playing again. I just need to make money and buy gold so i can get some items etc.

Yea i recently stopped since i got hacked. But i've been thinking of playing again. I just need to make money and buy gold so i can get some items etc.

kills some rats buy a sword kills some trollz then you got spears /money for some better profit hunts ^^

Back