• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My ports doesn't seem to be forwarded.

Olof_Palme

Reaction score
Hello, im trying to forward my ports. But it doesn't seem to work. Ive tried setting it to just TCP and just UDP and now TCP + UDP. But nothing works.

I have a inteno eg400 router.

In the pictures it's my static ip that ive used.

Can someone please help me? :)

Attachments

That looks alright. It doesn't matter if the ports are forwarded if there is a firewall blocking the connection attempt when it reaches the intended host. i.e. is your host behind a firewall? Also, what operating system does your host have?

Im hosting the server on my PC. The server is just for me and my friend to play around in. And im using windows. Ive turned all the firewalls and shit off(on the pc). Do you mean the firewall/antivirus thingy on the PC or the firewall of the router?

Open up a powershell or command window, run netsh firewall show state, to see if you're actually allowing/blocking stuff.
If applicable, add rules with something like:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Inbound Tibia Login" dir=in protocol=TCP localport=7171 action=allow netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Inbound Tibia Game" dir=in protocol=TCP localport=7172 action=allow

Edit: no need for UDP.

Double check logs to see if any errors are occuring.

Also, have you definitely disabled windows firewall properly? Sometimes even though turned off, it can still block incoming traffic.

Call your internet service provider and tell him to open your ports for you, tell him that it's for a game and they'll assist you in the process.

Back