• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Possible Retirement

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
I, Sir Herik II, officialy announce my possible retirement from Radonia. I hope you people have fun playing what I had missed. The reason being is that I have already died about 5 times because of the same problem. Kept on playing but this time. I got too pissed since I already hate it, I am retiring Radonia. Since Souldrainer or Talaturen never considered fixing this of "You are already logged in" thing when you get kicked, There's no reason to keep on playing. All the time I passed skilling, lvling and helping people on the help channel. Now go to the trashcan. I hope you people still have fun. I might come back someday. But for now, I just don't feel like playing this game much more. I know you many think this is a useful post. But since many of you people know me in Radonia and you were not there when I said I might retire. Well, this is just for you to know. I still think it's unfair that after being told 4 times that they would fix this, they never did. So well, without having to say this, Good Bye for now Radonia and everyone who plays it.

Kind Regards,
Sir Herik

Herik, is your damn client. Try to re-install tibia or something else, it isn't their fault. It only happens to you..

Erm well... can you please fullfill your end of the bargain concerning the donation :)
Sad to see you leave though!

Well, I'll do a Black Knight hunt with Owner. If it goes well, I might not retire. If it goes bad and I die, there will be more chances of me retiring.

Herik, is your damn client. Try to re-install tibia or something else, it isn't their fault. It only happens to you..

Actually its happened to me in certain areas like Orc Fort, and its happened to most of my friends also. Not a common thing, but it has happened.

Bah, I guess I was pissed off. I will keep on playing this but as long as Talaturen or Souldrainer are willing to fix this problem. BTW, I got kicked but could only login when the battle icon was gone(I think) because I could login before 15 mins had gone by though one minute before it appeared the msg "You are already logged on". Also, you should make the chest for lvls 55+. The door should be 40 or 45+.(The door to go Bks)

I've had a debug at orc fort too and when I logged into Synthia depot once. :S

well this "you are already logged in" thing happens to me aswell, could have died few times of that, but i was lucky... Still its so irritating to wait 15 minutes, till ure logged off for idleness... I agree that this issue should be fixed, so u can login to ur char whenever u want, even if the char is online

There would be a problem with that... If you could log in whilst your online it would duplicate your char!
If they auto logged you out when you disconnect then everytime anyone pk's and is loosing they will just disconect to not loose!
On real tibia it is working perfectly but i havent found an ots that does what you want. I hope tala can fix this because i have had the same problem also!

Back