• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My Professional Application

God Lubo

Oldschooler
Reaction score
Hello, I'm writing to apply for a position of Community Manager or Gamemaster on any dedicated server, professional preferably.

Abit about myself..

Who am I?
I'm Zach Barber, 16 years old and live in England, I speak fluent English, obviously. However do not speak any other languages.

Past Experience
Well I've played Real Tibia since late 2006 with was in the 7.7 client. But I played for around 4 years in which I leveled up several characters and got a good experience of the game. For the past two years I have been playing Open Tibia Servers in which time I have been a Tutor, Gamemaster and Mapper for several servers, one of which was Xeriana.net where I was a Community Manager and also on NoxiousOT where I was a senior tutor.

Why would I fit the Job?
Well first of all, I speak perfect English with a good vocabulary, after a total of just over 5 years playing tibia I have a good knowledge of the game, particularly of the Global Tibia map, I'm up to date with all the new quests and can help out a lot on the Help Channel. I'm very professional in my position and take the job very seriously which is why I particularly want to join a professional, popular and dedicated server to prove myself further.

What could I offer?
Well, I'm not applying for any job in particular, I'm good as a general Gamemaster, for finding bugs etc.. , i dont abuse my position i listen to my fellow staff members and do what ever i have to do to make things fair. I would be online roughly 3-5 hours a day Monday to Friday, I do obviously still attend College so this cannot be helped, at weekends.. well, personal reasons. I'm well dedicated to the job and wouldn't fail to meet deadlines. I have also quit scripting and mapping.

I hope you consider my application.
If you would like to talk with me further please send me an E-mail on..
'[email protected]' and I will reply within the next few hours, thank you!

B
r
i
n
g
u
p
m
y
p
o
s
t

Bump! going back into the business

Bump

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since You Insulted me But Nice Application :) RECOMMENDED /Since You Didnt say anything in my application only insults ----
Wish you be accepted

Add me on skype :mahmoud.khalifa17

Don't know this person but I do NOT recommend him, he is very immature.
He got into an argument with the owner of some OT server, and proceeded to DDOS his server to "prove a point". He continued to do so after the point was proven. It is just another typical child looking at have immediate power in a server.

https://otland.net/threads/sweden-n...-2x-exp-skill-rate-30x-magic-7x.231500/page-3
"That is because i was ddosing it i proved it dont have ddos protection"

He got into an argument with the owner of some OT server, and proceeded to DDOS his server to "prove a point". He continued to do so after the point was proven. It is just another typical child looking at have immediate power in a server.

https://otland.net/threads/sweden-n...-2x-exp-skill-rate-30x-magic-7x.231500/page-3
Shut up, Theres serveral reasons he ddosed that idiot.

Last edited:
Shut up, Theres serveral reasons he ddosed that idiot.
People dont get what they want, they start to ruin for others. lol

I dont heller approve this "professional gamemaster" lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
There is WAY too much DDOSing on OTservers. Simply because it works.

The fact that a single player can have the power to say whether or not you are able to host your own game is pretty terrifying.
Personally I would never DDOS someone, but knowing that it is possible, the only real way to run an OT Server is to pay a company that has DDOS protection to run your server on a dedicated host.

Honestly anyone who DDOS's a server, for ANY reason, should be ashamed of their behavior, and are not the type of person that should be in a position of power. (As they have already shown they will abuse power they have)

There is WAY too much DDOSing on OTservers. Simply because it works.

The fact that a single player can have the power to say whether or not you are able to host your own game is pretty terrifying.
Personally I would never DDOS someone, but knowing that it is possible, the only real way to run an OT Server is to pay a company that has DDOS protection to run your server on a dedicated host.

Honestly anyone who DDOS's a server, for ANY reason, should be ashamed of their behavior, and are not the type of person that should be in a position of power. (As they have already shown they will abuse power they have)

rep+
thats why i moved the server to a company with DDoS protect
I just talked to them, and there have been no attacks.
The site was down for some mins because they have trouble with their connection to isp.
:) thx for a good explanation of how a retard is acting :)

@Ted F That's funny because I DDoSED your server yesterday and it went down :)
Thats funny because my hostern company didn't receive any attacks. Also funny is that they told me they report ddosers ip to the Police. Its a illegal crime to do ddos . So if i where you i should stop with it though it dont reach the server. The downtime of my site was because of maitence at the hostern company. The server worked Well when u "ddosed" it. Lulz

Thats funny because my hostern company didn't receive any attacks. Also funny is that they told me they report ddosers ip to the Police. Its a illegal crime to do ddos . So if i where you i should stop with it though it dont reach the server. The downtime of my site was because of maitence at the hostern company. The server worked Well when u "ddosed" it. Lulz
You mad bro? :3

"I'm very professional in my position and take the job very seriously which is why I particularly want to join a professional, popular and dedicated server to prove myself further."

Few posts later...

"@Ted F That's funny because I DDoSED your server yesterday and it went down :)"

GG.

Back