• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster My Professional Application

I wouldn't hire you.

There is WAY too much DDOSing on OTservers. Simply because it works.

The fact that a single player can have the power to say whether or not you are able to host your own game is pretty terrifying.
Personally I would never DDOS someone, but knowing that it is possible, the only real way to run an OT Server is to pay a company that has DDOS protection to run your server on a dedicated host.

Honestly anyone who DDOS's a server, for ANY reason, should be ashamed of their behavior, and are not the type of person that should be in a position of power. (As they have already shown they will abuse power they have)
I'll just quote this because I agree with @Flatlander.

I wouldn't hire you.

I'll just quote this because I agree with @Flatlander.
+1 Sorry to say God Lubo, but this may be anything but a professional application.
I neither would hire you. There is no need for me to unnecessarily stress this as @Flatlander has already said all there is to say.

Yet another "professional" action:
TOJiRgc.jpg

Last edited:
lmao again I was retarded and so desperate for GM in any random OT; I would lie about my age and DDoS random servers when I didn't get my way cuz I was 13 at the time.

Last edited:
Back