• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My random designs :D

koitsalu

Banned User
Reaction score
Well I was kinda bored so I decided to show off my last creations this past months also to look back in the time...
Feel free to comment, critic, or use 'em.

Here is a website layer that never worked out, lol I have no idea how to code it and if it's even possible, I made it all with photoshop lol...

websitena1.jpg

Here is also a project that failed... :/ :(

gnuonlineii0.jpg

A banner I did for a Warcraft 3: TFT Clan.

bnshaved2ek9.gif

The enter screen to the "Dreamia Project", which aaalso failed lol..

dreamiaentercopyxn0.jpg

A funny picture I made when I was bored.

crazybirdso1.jpg

Three Small Avatars I made:

A Background I made.

bannersigncopyzo2.jpg

An "Enjoy Life" wallpaper I also made.

enjoylifenr0.jpg

loool, a counter-strike tag I made :p of when I called myself Kiwii lol...

kiwicsnm7.jpg

The coolest llama on earth [Effect made by me haha]:

laemalolpu4.jpg

A nice wallpaper I made : the theme was SUN.

sunshinezf3.jpg

Your templates are okay :) But I liked the "enjoy life" wallpaper the most :) It's a nice wallpaper.

I've already seen these pictures in another sites, such as in tutorials.
I liked some of them, nice work.

Website design was good.. The rest kinda sucked. It's all learnable in 10 min, just by following a tutorial..

That girl in "Enjoy Life", means like "Girls, take off your clothes, enjoy life"? ^.-

However, I like them all except for tehh chicken one lol (the text ruined it :()

Your vectors arent smooth like they should be =(((

nice stuff, the CS tag isnt grammar correct tho and im allergic to stuff like that even though i sometimes make mistakes xD

Back