• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Rares on shadowcores :)

Fatima is fat, she is so fcking afraid to leave dp when warmod is on. She is playing since beggining this OT, nothing more.
U are so burned by Fatima u little guys. Grow up a bit.

+ Highest lvl on server and posts on trade by Fatima: "SOMEONE BUY PREMIUM SCROLL FOR ME?" - isn't it retarded little fat brasileiro?

LET'S DO SERVERO DOMINANDO INSIDE DEPO GOROMA

Some of thoose items are looted from the rare bosses like Orshabaal, ferumbras etc, and Amazon helmet are rly hard to get, so is Amazon armor. So where's the rares?-.-'

that awkward moment when you realize that old school players had 10x more rares than you do right now , and they haven't bragged , you suck fatima , Distenz\

Hahaha love how the majority here hates on Fatmina here even though she probably hasn't done anything to you. People can't stand seeing someone have more than themselves, that's a fact.

Hahaha love how the majority here hates on Fatmina here even though she probably hasn't done anything to you. People can't stand seeing someone have more than themselves, that's a fact.

it's not hate , people who played here before with me knew that i once possesed all those rares and even more , i even had 3-4 feru hats laying in my house lol

it's not hate , people who played here before with me knew that i once possesed all those rares and even more , i even had 3-4 feru hats laying in my house lol

What does that have to do with anything?

Fatima is fat, she is so fcking afraid to leave dp when warmod is on. She is playing since beggining this OT, nothing more.
U are so burned by Fatima u little guys. Grow up a bit.

+ Highest lvl on server and posts on trade by Fatima: "SOMEONE BUY PREMIUM SCROLL FOR ME?" - isn't it retarded little fat brasileiro?

LET'S DO SERVERO DOMINANDO INSIDE DEPO GOROMA

no hate towards you but not everyone has to war if they dont want to thats whats pz is for dude

@on topic nice house

Wow but let ppl know that when u had all of these rares it wasn't rare at all.

Back