• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My recent work on GamingToplist.

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello guys,
if you didn't know, well now you do :p

I am the owner of www.GamingToplist.net and I recently got back into Tibia, which I haven't been on for about 4 years. Well, my recent update on my toplist was that I added Players Online for Tibia and Minecraft and I also made a game tracker. Currently, there are only 2 types of game trackers on GamingToplist, signature mode and graph mode.

Signature mode:

Graph mode:

Also,

I will later on release a voting script for Gesior, Znote AAC, etc. So Tibia OTs can exist on multiple toplists, not only OTServlist and OTSlist. This way we can go out on Top100Arena and even bigger toplists and reach the top. If we have voting system, Tibia will become even bigger since most toplists are using votes. My toplist is also ordered by Votes but I added players online so the viewers get to know a bit more than just votes.

I can release my current voting script which I used on my server about 2 weeks ago, it works fine, has callbacks and stuff. I made it that when you vote, you get a vote point and then changed the Gesior Shop system and just replaced the name to Voting Store, and then replaced premium points with voting points. If you want to do everything I did, you could actually get it to work but I will release a better version later, when I get time to do so. So be patient. :p

This thread was made so that I get to know what you guys think about this update I made on my website, and if you got any reviews or any ideas to the game tracker, or if you had any opinions about "tibia having voting script" part.

EDIT:
If you want to add your server to GamingToplist. Sign up, verify your email then log in and add your server to the toplist. You need to put IP and Port and select "Tibia" as game, else it won't ping your server to collect information such as players online, uptime, etc. This is all you need to know, the rest will be on the "add server" page itself.

Yours Sincerely,
Zerak.

Last edited:
Back