• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My retirement.

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
I was actually planning to retire when I'd reached level 500, but since I've completely lost interest in Tibera, the retirement seems inevitable.

There's a huge amount of people I would like to thank, friends as well as enemies.

Maybe I'll be back someday, even though I strongly doubt it.

Dawgy Style, Trupinio & Eternal. Guys, you're the best. I really hope you won't be strangers! Catch me on msn.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Sincerely yours,
Robin.

Last edited:
Hahaha, what a crybaby. I'm so happy you never reached your "goal" your goddamn botter WITHOUT ANY PVP AT ALL (I really laughed when you thought I was botting at hellspawn and you tried to kill me. WOOPS 30 seconds later you were grounded).

Anyway... Remember when you said "No hard feelings between us?" I was like "Yeah, whatever..." Later on I killed you and you were like turning /EMO. Seriously, you had suicide thoughts, hadn't you?

And btw, I'm glad you wouldn't feel sorry for me. It's just pathetic getting relationships over Tibia, haha. But that is pretty much telling what person you are, a pathetic hypocrite young kid.

"When I was botting at hellspawn."

That's a confession. I hope you'll be banned :)

Back