• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My RetroTibia graphic...

lol, you just added some lame text to picures you can find on zeh interwebz, gz.

peyodesart.png

ye... You are great only ...

Stop flaming him, seriously you dont have anything else to do then flaming someone doing his best to show off some images? i think they are good =)

Frag and Citra this is render for You, If you said "I only add text nothing more" - do better sygnature than I.

Good Luck. Waiting...

championd.png

Lol? So Quiet here now... You dont want nothing reply now? Few days before you have many things to say now - nothing? - F*ckers! If you dont know nothing about graphic dont reply in my Topic.. Losers.

Lol? So Quiet here now... You dont want nothing reply now? Few days before you have many things to say now - nothing? - F*ckers! If you dont know nothing about graphic dont reply in my Topic.. Losers.

Like we care you edit some anima pictures. We care about the oldschool server which probably won't be released since you won't even dare to show us your dedicated host.

There is only one person who's can be called a looser and is you..Suprised?You don't have nothing about graphics for this you cannot get criticism from other people.Everyone can edit images its not difficult.I remember when you offer me this shitty images for my whole server i had much fun with it.Here it is proof that you counterfeiting these images.

diablo-vs-wow.jpg

Use it and it will be reported to the blizzard faster as you made it.

diablo-vs-wow.jpg

Use it and it will be reported to the blizzard faster as you made it.

Lol so what ? All uses other graphic to do something like Renders/Wallpaper etc... Like I said Im only refresh graphic add some effects / fonts etc.. I dont sell this graphic so Shut up :) :> :peace:

Im not a "Painter" :)

Lol so what ? All uses other graphic to do something like Renders/Wallpaper etc... Like I said Im only refresh graphic add some effects / fonts etc.. I dont sell this graphic so Shut up :) :> :peace:

Using without permission is forbidden.I don't know if you know whats mean "All rights reserved".You JUST refresh them , nothing else so don't act like a pro , cus you
aren't.

Back