• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My ripped layouts | Tibia

Who's gonna sue him? Jagex? Stop whining please because nothing is really going to happen.

Actually they can if they want to, luckily they don't care if random people use them for small stuff, but watch another company rip something off, shit goes down hard

That awkward moment when you realize he is probably using inspect element on google chrome instead of actually doing any photoshop :)

That awkward moment when you realize am not

Uhmmm this is old and i got past 2 things i wanna ask...

That html file with Fb login and more... did you just copy/paste? cuz a real programmer doesnt got that huge mess with that file... i mean even im kinda new to it and i use tabs to find it clean and nice...
Did you ever make you own layout? Like photo from google but not ripped parts? i mean created something from the start and worked with it all way thro?

That html file with Fb login and more... did you just copy/paste? cuz a real programmer doesnt got that huge mess with that file... i mean even im kinda new to it and i use tabs to find it clean and nice...
Did you ever make you own layout? Like photo from google but not ripped parts? i mean created something from the start and worked with it all way thro?

Answer: No, and he dont Care if he are using a copy of facebook layout Do you think they Will check him there is like 1 billion People whoes using facebook and of course there are 1 million People whoes copying faceboock Do you think they Will check everyone from the 1 million Amir is One of them and nothings happen like "instagram" search on it on google whats happend nothing with them!

they have copyed facebook 100% But only changed layout colour to green, what a fail :p

Anyway very Nice Amir!

Ye, I did make my own layout from 0 :)
http://otland.net/f42/amiroslo-first-layout-162853/

Lets see some original work. Anyone can rip a layout; it takes true skill to design one of your own.

Add a background maybe and u r ready to go? D:

Works with tibia :)

8LR8e.png

What do u guys think?

LOL Habbo hotel! xD

I dont know i went on it to see what shit i got on it n found out u cnt even say
"that" looool its censored. All u can practically say is hello, goodbye and panda

- - - Updated - - -

Was speaking to gamersdont wen i said "that" not sum dutty 5yo girl. Honest :ninja:

Dont play the rl one. go play retros! Cooler :)

Back
Top Bottom